Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Do,I Do Hors d'oeuvre Picks (A014)



I Do,I Do Hors d'oeuvre Picks
Product Code: A014
Net weight: 45g

For a fine touch to your wedding reception or rehearsal dinner, consider using these wedding-themed I DO I DO hors d'oeuvres picks, each one fashioned of stainless steel and topped with assorted heart, wedding ring, wedding bells, and wedding cake designs. These uniquely designed appetizer picks will bring smiles to your guests as they are used in a buffet or cocktail bar at the event and then individually packaged for guests to use for their own entertaining. The uniquely designed silver and white stripe gift box displays all 4 picks and is complete with a sheer organza ribbon and silver and white striped thank you tag. Picks measure 3.5" tall. Display box measures 4" tall x 1 3/4" wide.

No comments: